- About 80% of dental procedures are performed on a single tooth.
- Patented technique can reduce the need for mandibular blocks, while increasing patient comfort and eliminating collateral numbness.
- Patented flow rate and pressure settings allow for profound pulpal anesthesia while greatly improving patient comfort.
- P-ASA & AMSA techniques allow for immediate smile line assessment (no collateral anesthesia).
Inferior Alveolar (Blocks)
- The Wand is held like a pen which allows for a bi-rotational technique during insertion, reducing needle deflection and thus the number of missed blocks.
- Can provide multi-cartridge anesthesia with a single injection.
- Controlled flow rate ensures the fluid pressure of the injection is below the patient’s pain threshold.